Sunday, October 08, 2006

Slowly picking up speed...

Well, I've finished painting a miniature, it's for a tabletop game by games workshop named Warhammer 40,000. I remember I bought this guy ages ago, just cause of the cool look. While looking through my old unpainted miniatures I found a few other ones I've always felt like painting but never got around to, so they're in my "to do" box.

I've also started working on a small diorama of a capsule landing, a couple guys from the retrieval crew standing around it. I'm planning to pull lines from the capsule and mold the crumpled parachute heap out of putty, quite looking forward to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

I hope your 'to do' box isn't as big as mine. This figure looks great,glad to see you posting again !!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Johnno said...

heh heh, thanks for the comment Andrew. I think there's a few months of work in my to do box, right now I'll be focusing on a spaceship for a online modeling contest. Working out some final details on my design before starting to build the model.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

One of my bits boxes once had a packet of Swan Morton scalpel blades dropped in there,so everytime you put your hand in for a part it was like putting it in a fishtank full of Pirahna Fish !

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home