Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Capsule Landing


I've been trying to get this posted a few times in the past days but blogspot hasn't been cooperative. So here goes again. The capsule landing diorama is done (well was done a good while ago, just haven't been able to post), for size reference the base itself is just about the size of a deck of cards.

The figures are from a submarine model I built with my father years and years ago (bout 15 years or so), it's gathering dust on the shelf and I keep it out of sentimental value, still doesn't mean I won't take parts of it for my new models if in a jam.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

What sort of Capsule is this,American or Russian ?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Johnno said...

I had the russian capsules in mind when I made it, it looks a lot like the soyuz capsules. I didn't design it from scratch, it's actually a piece of wood I got from somewhere, perfect shape for a capsule and all.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home