Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Building Contest Entries

I thought I'd let you all know that I'm building a model for a online contest right now, so updates won't be as frequent as "normal" for a good while. Since it's for a contest I'm keeping the model under wraps from public view, but will post once voting has been done and I've gotten my prize (well here's hoping anyway). It's not due til new years eve though so as you can imagine I'm putting some heavy work into it. I'm happy to announce that I'm back into full gear as far as building goes, I still have bad days and don't get much done, but at least there's progress.

I'll try to at least update once every other week or so, probably with more warhammer 40,000 stuff since I'm poking at them while waiting for glue to dry and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home