Saturday, February 03, 2007

Time flies

February already? Where'd time go. Anyway the Yellow Contest is over and done with, I didn't win any prizes which was a disappointment, I had high hopes for my scratchbuilt diorama, but what can you do when you're up against kits and premade models, not to mention people who've spent years (yes, years) on their dioramas. Scratchbuilding and original designs sadly isn't appreciated as it should be.

I got my diorama pics online (finally), here.
I'll put my scratchbuild pics up as well once I get around to it.

Right now I'm continuing work on my surveyor 3 diorama, I'm planning to enter it into the next starshipmodeler contest so it'll be under wraps I reckon, but I can't leave you folks hanging so here's a little sneaky peek at what it looks like right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Animek said...

Details are coming good!

Nice job.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Looking fabulous so far !!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home